1) Use lemon juice to get rid of discolouration on nails by brushing it on with a nail brush, and then rinsing with water.
2) To fix a broken powder or eye shadow, put some rubbing alcohol on it and tap the mixture down with a spatula. Let it dry overnight and it will look like new in the morning!
3) To help remove surface stains on teeth, brush them with baking soda.
4) Apply Vaseline to eyelashes to condition and even lengthen them! Some swear by it to make lashes fuller, and thicker.
5) Before applying mascara dip a Q-tip in baby powder and run across your lashes. The mascara will then attach to the lashes, making them thicker and longer.
6) Use white eyeliner to accentuate your cupid's brow by drawing a 'V' above the centre of your lips. You can also use it in the inner rim of your eye to make you look more awake, and your eyes bigger.
7) Put Vaseline on pulse points before applying perfume to make the scent last longer
8) Massage almond oil into cuticles and nails to help battle brittle nails and flaky hands.
9) Run out of shaving cream? Just use your conditioner to shave instead!
10) To remove excess lipstick and avoid getting it on your teeth, stick your finger in your mouth and pull it out.