Sunday 22 June 2014

The Body Shop goodie bag


I went into my local town centre yesterday and guess what- the Body Shop store was getting reopened and they were giving goodie bags away to the first customers! They also gave a £3 off voucher which I used to buy the Almond body butter with, but everything else was completely free. It was handed to me in a lovely reusable bag which I am sure I will find many uses for.

Refining bath lily- Beautiful and big so assures you will get a rich lather, while gently exfoliating your skin - a must buy! This is also stronger than cheaper versions other shops sell, so I am really looking forward to using it.

Coconut body butter- This is the smaller version of the usual bigger product, but obviously just as good. The smell of coconut is not too overpowering, and as soon as the product comes in contact with the skin it melts, leaving no sticky residue. Great for dry skin.

Strawberry shower gel-This is a 60 ml version of the original, which is soap free so suitable for sensitive skin. Again the smell isn't overpowering, and strawberry oil in it will keep your skin nice and moisturised.

Vitamin E Cream Cleanser- This best seller cream cleanser is suitable for all skin types and even removes eye make-up. The vitamin E and Shea butter in it softens and moistures your complexion, leaving you with a healthy glow.

Pink grapefruit body scrub- I think this has either a love it or hate it scent, but personally I love the sharp zingy smell that leaves me feeling energised and ready to face the day. The scrub itself works well, containing pink grapefruit oil, which leaves even your elbows and knees soft.

Almond body butter- This is the only product I bought and paid it £2, as they gave me a £3 off voucher which could be used on any product. I have never picked this type up before but I was pleasantly surprised by the sublime smell. This one contains sweet almond oil and is more suitable for dry skin as it does leave a bit of an oily residue, but also leaves your skin feeling very hydrated.

Overall these are the perfect size for someone to take on holiday with them, so will definitely be using them this summer!
So I spent £2 that day and got this many products..............not bad, huh?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...