Sunday 20 April 2014

Discovering York

I visited York last week and I have to say it is a beautiful town bursting with history, food and culture. The weather was slightly chilly for April but we had such a lovely day it easily made up for it!


Clifford's Tower

Inside of the tower

York Minister

wonky windows?




The day started with us going to visit the Clifford's tower -which has so many steps you cannot imagine- and we saw the majestic York Minister while walking around the city and taking in the other charming buildings.



We saw some of the quirkiest things there and also many talented street performers. This Yoda was trying his best to float!




Chocolate Shoes!



We were lucky enough to catch the Chocolate festival which is on this Easter weekend. Many stalls had gorgeous creations which tasted delicious thanks to the talented people which made them. One stall even had chocolate shoe sculptures which definitely looked to good to eat!

xx






2 comments:

  1. I love York, it is my favourite city in the UK and Clifford's Tower was my favourite the view was fabulous. But, I also enjoy walking the route around the city walls!

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to visit York I have heard so many nice things about it x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...