Monday 23 December 2013

Last shopping of the year......


After all that time spent shopping for the last presents for other people,I went shopping for myself. With all the family reunions I will have to attend i guess this will be the last shopping spree of this year.......making me very sad as there are lots of great offers and sales around. The last place I visited? Primark. And here is what I bought:

The first item that caught my eye was a grey jumper with a cut-out floral stitched detail collar. It was so warm and soft as it contained 4% angora. This cost £14 - the most expensive thing I bought.


The second item was a lace skater dress in a dark berry shade, with three quarter length transparent sleeves. The material is soft and doesn't itch at all, I'm probably going to wear it on Christmas day! This cost me £10.


 The next thing was a nice A-line leather mini-skirt with zip details. It was love at first sight with this; the quilted detail is so reminiscent of Chanel handbags and I'd been wanting a leather skirt for ages! It was also £10.

 The last section of the store I visited was the accessories, I seriously cannot leave Primark without going there! Every time I need to pick-up something so I bought these pearl earrings, 5 different sizes, for £1. Bargain.

I just love Primark.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...